This is called Greek Summer Salad with a twist because there are no local olives on the East Coast ;) but rapeseed oil is not only local but can also be part of a healthy grain crop rotation increasing biodiversity.
Additionally, rapeseed oil is healthy. It contains the lowest saturated fat content of any oil and is a good source of Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
Greek Salad with a Twist Recipe Instructions
- Cut full-sized tomatoes into wedges
- Peel cucumbers, slice it in half lengthwise, then cut it
- Cut Feta cheese in cubes (Feta is the main ingredient, buy the one which comes in a brick)
- Add olives
- Add oregano (and/or thyme , rosemary)
- Drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons of Ulli's organic cold-pressed Raps Oil
- Add red wine vinegar and salt to taste