Belgian Hemp Waffle Recipe
Ulli's Belgian Waffle Recipe using our natural, organic hemp protein powder!
- 1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ulli's Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs Separated
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Oil
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Instructions for Belgian Hemp Waffle Recipe
- Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the egg yolks, sunflower oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Serve immediately with butter, syrup, powdered sugar, or your favorite topping.