Organic Raw Hemp Seeds
Our Hemp seeds are grown in USA on organic Hudson Valley, NY farms.
Hemp Seeds have a rich nutritional profile and provide a range of health benefits.
- Excellent source of protein, providing all 9 essential amino acids.
- Great source of Omega 3, Ideal Omega 3:6 ratio
Fiber: Most of it in its outer shell. Daily Fiber can reduce your appetite, help with weight management, work to stabilize blood sugar levels, promote the gut health.
- Minerals and Vitamins: Vitamin E, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium. Good source of iron, zinc, B vitamins (Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin B-6, folate)
- Polyphenols: have a potent antioxidant capacity. Highest in the raw seeds.
Alongside the nutritional benefits, some research suggests that hemp seeds have a wide range of positive health effects, protecting brain health, boost hearth health and reduce inflammation (rich source of gamma linolenic acid GLA, a polyunsaturated fatty acid which may also have anti-inflammatory effects), reduce skin conditions, relieve rheumatoid arthritis.
The seeds do not produce a mind-altering effect. They do not contain THC or CBD.
How to Enjoy Hemp Seeds: Have a look at our Raw Seeds Recipes
- Eat raw as a fantastic snack!
- Sprinkle on whole or ground on cereal or yoghurt
- Add seeds to smoothies
- Bake with hemp seeds
- Make hemp milk out of the whole seeds
- Top your green/grain or pasta salad
Read more about our Farmers under ABOUT US / Farmers.