Ulli's Pumpkin Squash Soup Recipe using our organic, cold-pressed Pumpkin and Camelina Oils!
- Cut the peeled pumpkin into 1 cm cubes and chop the onions finely.
- Heat a pot and add the sunflower oil. Add the onions until they’re glassy and add the pumpkin.
- Let the pumpkin roast for a short time and add 1 cup of the stock. Let it reduce a bit and add the remaining stock.
- Simmer over low heat covered for around 20 minutes.
- Take it off the heat.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the Camelina Oil and blend it.
- Add the Pumpkin Seed Oil directly at the table to your Soup.